Tatarstan is a multi-ethnic region with friendly locals
It is a land with a thousand-year history rich in natural resources, possessing a unique cultural heritage.
A Culture of HospitalityTatarstan has a strong hospitality culture. Guests here are treated as a dear friend, being offered only the most delicious dishes, locals will go out of their way to make visitors feel at home.
What to see in Tatarstan
- Kazan A Day in Kazan. Version 1 Get acquainted with the capital of Tatarstan, check out the main sights and try the national cuisine 12 hours 14 km
- Kazan A Day in Kazan. Version 2 Dwell into the history and culture of Kazan through museums and city streets and get to know the traditional and modern gastronomy of the region 10 hours 6,2 km
- Yelabuga A Day in Yelabuga Get acquainted with merchant life and the life of the city’s brightest personalities, make a wish at the stone tower, and take an evening walk through Gorky Park in Kazan 8 hours 7,6 km
- An Activity-Filled Day Take fun to the extremes and walk in the forest park near Kazan, try the tasty shish kebabs and learn more about the art of saunas and spas 12 hours 3,9 km
- A Day in Chistopol Enjoy the openwork architecture and the resort-like embankment of the old district town of Chistopol, and touch on the theatrical life of Kazan 8 hours
- A Day in Bolgar Get acquainted with the civilization of Volgs Bolgars, learn the art of bread making and take a ride on rollerblades or bicycles along the Kremlin embankment 9 hours 6,8 km
- A Day in Tetyushi Take a walk around the old merchant city of Tetyushi, visit the Molostov Manor, and see Kazan from a birds-eye view 11 hours
- A Day in Sviyazhsk Get to know the history of the Sviyazhsk island town, immerse yourself into the medieval way of life and visit the Raifa Monastery 8 hours 32,1 km
Tatarstan on the map
The land of deep rivers and endless forests
Tatarstan contains approximately 8,000 lakes and pondsMore
Friendship of religions and cultures
115 nationalities live in peace and harmony
Historical Heritage of Tatarstan
Tatarstan is a region with a rich history. Turkic, Slavic-Russian and Finno-Ugric roots strongly influenced the unique culture of the region.
A guaranteed fun-filled family trip