What is accreditation?
The Tourism Development Centre of the Republic of Tatarstan conducts on-site visits to ensure all applying organisations meet the quality criteria of Visit Tatarstan.
Why is accreditation needed?To create a quality tourist experience in order to satisfy the interests of travelers. Accreditation is voluntary, unified and transparent.
Who can get accreditation?Tour operators, hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes, museums, transport companies, tour guides, entertainment facilities and souvenir shops.
What is the accreditation period?You can apply for accreditation to be given for any amount of time, however the minimum period of validity is 12 calendar months.
How to get accredited?1. The applicant must fill out an application for accreditation and send it alongside the required original documents by mail to the Visit Tatarstan offices, and scanned documents via email to email@example.com. Visit Tatarstan will subsequently review all sent documents within three working days.
2. The Visit Tatarstan tourist brand representatives will review the supplied information to ensure the applicant meets all accreditation criteria. They will then conduct an on-site visit to the applicant’s place of business to assess its convenience for travelers. If the application is successful, applicants must note that other representatives will phone and visit the facilities as mystery shoppers throughout the year as an on-going quality control measure.
3. Visit Tatarstan will inform the applicant of their final decision by mail and email.
4. Visit Tatarstan and the applicant enter into a contractual partnership agreement, which will give the applicant an accredited partner status.
What happens once accreditation has been received?
The successful applicant has 14 calendar days to introduce the values of the Visit Tatarstan program into their workplace by training their staff. To help with this, Visit Tatarstan will send new accredited partners resources, training materials and program standards.
After this, Visit Tatarstan will organize a mystery shopper to the site, and if the visit is successful, information about the partner will be added to the visit-tatarstan.com website and branded as a “Recommended by the Visit Tatarstan tourist brand”.
If the mystery shopper visit is unsuccessful, the applicant will receive a letter from Visit Tatarstan with a list of points of non-compliance within the set criteria. All specified issues must be rectified within 30 working days.
After 30 working days, Visit Tatarstan will conduct a secondary visit. If the previously listed issues have not been remedied, the partner will lose their accreditation.
What documents are needed for accreditation?1. Application form for accreditation - the original form, certified by the organization
2. A list of current internal standards - a copy certified by the head of the organization
What is sent to an accredited partner?
Resources sent electronically:- Visit Tatarstan brochure with basic concepts, description of goals, objectives and ideology of the program
- Mock-ups of tourist welcome cards and other resources
- Electronic signature sample
- The “Tourist Quality Service” banner to be used on the partner’s official website
Physical resources:- The “Tourist Quality Service” online service poster
- Questionnaires for anonymous tourist surveys
- Resources include a link to the training modules about Visit Tatarstan values and tourist products
- A sticker to display at the site which will read: “Recommended for tourists. Accredited by Visit Tatarstan”
- A look-book of Visit Tatarstan branded souvenirs
- +7 (843) 206-00-14
Your application has been sent, we will contact you after processing the data.
Apply for accreditation
for visitors of Tatarstan