Spring in Tatarstan
Popular among tourists
- A Day in Kazan. Version 1 Get acquainted with the capital of Tatarstan, check out the main sights and try the national cuisine 12 hours 14 km
- A Day in Kazan. Version 2 Dwell into the history and culture of Kazan through museums and city streets and get to know the traditional and modern gastronomy of the region 10 hours 6,2 km
- A Day in Yelabuga Get acquainted with merchant life and the life of the city’s brightest personalities, make a wish at the stone tower, and take an evening walk through Gorky Park in Kazan 8 hours 7,6 km
- 6 june 2020 Your check list: planning an unforgettable trip to Kazan
- 6 june 2020 Landscapes, fairs and a military past. A guide to the 1,000-year-old Yelabuga.
- 6 june 2020 Your Chistopol travel guide. The must-see spots in Butlerov’s hometown.
- 6 june 2020 Falafel, smoothies and vege burgers. A guide to the best vegetarian food in Kazan
- 6 june 2020 The echo of world soccer. Kazan after hosting the 2018 World Cup
for visitors of Tatarstan